1. PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, SL, (hereinafter "PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS"), informs users that it respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of the data, adopting for this purpose, technical and organizational measures necessary to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2. The services, access to the contents and offer of products of this website are exclusively addressed to persons over 14 years of age, so that anyone who delivers their personal data, claims to be of such age, being prohibited the use of www.sunfield.es and the delivery of personal data to persons under the age of 18 years without the express consent of the corresponding parent or legal guardian.
3. PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS will treat the data in accordance with the quality principles required by Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Data Protection (LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation implementing the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data (RLOPD).
4. The personal data that is provided on the Web will be registered in a file of customers owned by PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS duly declared and registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, in order to carry out the provision of the Services offered, sale and shipping of the product purchased, as well as, to send by any means, including e-mail, offers of products and services of our company to improve the business relationship and manage the requests made by our customers. In case of giving us your data through a purchase process, you can oppose the commercial processing of your data by sending an email to this address email@example.com
5. The simple fact that the User sends his personal data to PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS will suppose the consent of the User for its incorporation in the file and its corresponding treatment.
6. The User may revoke the consent given, without having retroactive effects, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a photocopy of his ID or other identification document to PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, SL, Calle Murtra, 67-69, ground floor, CP: 08032 Barcelona.
7. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS are truthful and it is responsible for communicating any modifications of the same so that, always, they respond to their current situation.
8. Any user who has any doubts or comments about the way in which PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS uses the data of its users, can write us to firstname.lastname@example.org