1. In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI), we will indicate:
Holder of the website: Pedro Pascual Joiers, S.L.
Address: Calle Murtra, 67-69, bajos.
PC: 08032 Barcelona
Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 35.911, Folio 73, Sheet B-270907, Registration 1ª.
2. Intellectual property and responsibility for the contents.
1. Any use of all the contents of the web page of PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, SL, specifically on the texts, design, works, marks, logos, source code, photographs and any other subject of protection, without the express authorization of Their holders, except the possibility of sharing content when PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, SL so authorizes.
Any unauthorized use will be properly pursued by the rightful owners. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, S.L website are protected by law.
2.PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, S.L is not responsible for the contents which the links located on the website are addressed, as the case may be as established in article 17 of the LSSI.
3. PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, SL does not grant any kind of license or authorization for personal or professional use to the User on its intellectual property rights or any other rights related to the web page owned by PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, SL and the services Offered in it.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this web page constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property rights and / or industrial property of PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, SL or of the owner thereof, and may give rise to the exercise by PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, SL of all judicial or extrajudicial actions that may correspond in exercise of their rights.
Likewise, the information that the user can access through the website of PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, S.L, may be protected by industrial, intellectual or other property rights. Consequently, PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, S.L will not be responsible in any case and under any concept of the infractions that the user may commit in relation to these rights.
3. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction.
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any dispute arising from the interpretation of the same, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Badalona, provided that this is not contrary to the provisions of Article 29 of the LSSI.
4.Conditions of use.
The User agrees to use the website, the contents and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. Likewise, the User undertakes not to use the web page, its contents or services rendered through it for illicit purposes or effects, being contrary to this legal policy, or harmful to interests or rights of third parties, or that in any other way, may damage, disable, render inaccessible or deteriorate the website, its contents or its services or prevent a normal use of it by other users.
Likewise, the User expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the electronic data, programs or documents found on the website..
5. Special conditions.
This Legal Notice is applicable to any User accessing the website owned by PEDRO PASCUAL JOIERS, S.L.